The Southern Huntboard
This class will last approximately 8 weeks
- This class is great for beginners. It will allow you to build your skills with both the tools and the wood.
- In this class you can choose from three different types of wood for your piece: Cherry, Walnut or Poplar
- With this class you will build a dovetail drawer, mortise and tendon and taper legs.
- "Of the 20 years I have been teaching this is the best introductory project for people wanting to get involved in the furniture making craft."
Queen Anne Tilt-Top Candlestand
This class last approximately 6 weeks
- This class requires some wood working experience.
- In this class you can choose from two types of wood for your piece: Walnut or Cherry.
- With this class you will learn spindle turning, face plate turning and build sliding dovetails.
- "This is one of the most elegant and stylist pieces of period furniture."
Farm House Trestle Table
This class will last approximately 8 weeks.
- This class is a fun skill builder class.
- The table will be made from Poplar and you have the option to make a 5' table or a 6' table.
- In this class you will build a bread-board top and a mortise and tendon joinery.